Sunday, November 29, 2009

Party vans and missed milestones

This weekend was one I'll never forget...thanks to my girls. I got some Christmas shopping done and had many laughs in Nashville, TN. Thanks for the laughs...we had good luck...shopping...and getting EVERYTHING into the van.



When I made it home around 10pm tonight...Larry tells me that I missed a milestone...I knew immediately that Gavin had lost a tooth. I wasn't sure which one, but I was supposed to wake him up so he could tell me. The boys were in our bed since I was gone...that's our deal. If one of us is gone they can sleep in our bed (usually). I tried to wake him, but he was OUT. I did get to see which tooth it was. I'm sure he'll tell me all about it in the morning. AND because he didn't sleep in his own bed, the tooth fairy will have to wait until tomorrow night to visit...she has some planning to do before then.



Congratulations to you Gavin...this is only the beginning...and it could be interesting...especially if you take after your Dad.

Oh, and thanks for decorating your room while I was gone...I love it!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I have a tear in my eye because I missed the trip and because of Gavin's first tooth. They grow up so fast it is hard to believe Patton will be having his first tooth before to long.
It looks like a great trip I think you girls might have bought all the stores out!

Kelly R said...

Anything left in TN?

So excited for that missing tooth! Hope that tooth fairy arrives tonight!!!

cindy said...

Congratulations Gavin!!!!

I also hope he doesn't take after his uncle John and Steve. Doesn't sound like his odds are too good for pretty straight teeth. But big teeth are a good possibility. Thank God for braces.

Sounds like the trip was a good one. How lucky you are to have good friends. It makes me want to take an Indy trip.

mallory said...

congrats gavin on the tooth! (:
and the decorations in ur room are very pretyy!(: