Thursday, February 11, 2010

While I Was Sleeping...

I heard someone whisper in my ear...that I was a BIG SISTER...but I kept right on dreaming...and snoring...and snuggling in Gavin's bed! I thought I better get a good night's sleep so I can go meet my baby brother...

Connor Lee Richardson

6 lbs. 3 ozs.

February 11, 2010

11:26 pm

My Aunt DeAnn must really be losing it because she forgot to ask details like...how is his name spelled or/er...how long is he..all that good stuff. She even went to see him...it's only a few blocks away. She was going to ask all those details when she went to see him, but once she got there...all those little things didn't matter! She says he's really small, even smaller than me...and he looks kinda like me too.

I'm ready to meet him in the morning. I think I'm gonna love having a little brother!



I'll let you know what I think of him soon! Congratulations to my Mommy and Daddy...and me!

Mallory Jo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Richardson Family!

Megan said...

Aww how sweet!!

Bren said...

LOVE this post!!! Too cute!!! So happy for them!!! BTW--Kelly looks to dang good to have just had a baby--geesh I had c-sections and just laid there and looked horrid!!!lol Super happy for them!!!

Lori said...

Pure sweetness! I love the post!! Sounds like they are all doing well. I even shed a few happy tears for them. A girl, now a boy. Let the excitement begin!

Congrats to the whole family - Richardson and Dorn!! Have fun snuggling that little man!

Amanda M said...

So Cute!!! Congrats Richardson Family!

Kelly R said...

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments! We are all doing great! I will post pictures as soon as my batteries charge up. We kinda took a lot of pictures!!