Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just a story...no photos

Tuesday night Maddox came into our room and snuggled up next me...and in my sound sleep I didn't even know he was there until Gavin came in around 5am. I realized I had two boys in the spot that Gavin normally squeezes into. I rolled Maddox over between Larry and I and went back to sleep. First thing in the morning...Maddox wakes up all smiles and says "Mom, did you hear me whisper in your ear last night?" I said "No, I didn't, what did you tell me?" Maddox says, "Don't tell Dad that I'm snuggling with you...because he'll take me to my own bed. It worked!" See Maddox usually comes in and crawls over Larry and inbetween us. This time he didn't want to get moved out so he stayed away from Dad. The only time Larry actually moves Maddox is on Thursday nights when he goes bowling and Larry comes home and decides he doesn't want to have a backache in the morning. He never moves him out if he comes in the middle of the night...actually he probably never even realizes he's in there til morning. I just thought it was cute...he was one proud little boy! I wish I had video of him telling it...whispering...I wander how long our bed will be so popular?

3 comments:

jodi said...

Our bed is quite popular too:) I figure as long we all sleep, who cares...their only little once.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I think they need to invent a new bed...forget King...there needs to be an XXL Family-size version!

Anonymous said...

just enjoy it will be over soon enough..our boys used to sleep with us. :D

Terri Wolf