Wednesday, July 29, 2009

All about his chicks...

Last year Cindy gave the boys some hen and chicks in a little pot...we let it sit out through the winter....the pot cracked and shattered from the cold. Gavin's been on my case about finding a new one...we've had these hen and chicks in our landscaping FOREVER. We found one in Effingham the other day...it was the only size they had...Gavin's glad! We thought we might not have enough to fill all those slots, but we sure did and I've never seen a boy quite so excited about it.


Maddox helped too!


Teamwork


I must not have taken an after photo...I'll have to get on that!

Weight-loss update...I didn't even bother last week. I figured everyone's really tired of hearing...up...same...down a little...REALLY! I did really good that last week and I was ONLY down .8lbs so I got ticked and didn't do that good this week. I stayed the same...Mom is down though...1.2 lbs. Getting closer!

5 comments:

cindy said...

I am glad they are enjoying their hen and chicks. This pot should be ok to leave out in the winter.

And hang in there on the weight loss. You guys are both sooooo close.

Lori said...

JoAnn Fabrics in Vincennes often carries "strawberry pots" which are the same thing. Just in case you are interested.

I agree with Cindy on the weight loss ... hang in there.

mallory(: said...

aww thats super kewl (:

good job on the weightt loss too (:
super super closeee

Kelly R said...

If they do weeds I will hire them for a job!!!

Mrs. Seals said...

I've been looking for a pot like that. A friend of mine gave me a start of them & I just couldn't find the right pot for them.