Sunday, July 12, 2009

Guess what?

Hello...it's just me...little Miss Mallory...I have a little secret I'd like to let everyone in on! This is no little secret...but I've been trying so hard to keep it...that I can't do it ANY more...

I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER...THAT'S RIGHT! I WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED TOO. I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A TOUGH JOB...BUT I THINK I CAN HANDLE IT...DON'T YOU THINK SO?

One more little girl...or maybe a boy to be just as cute as me!


One more smile to light the room!


Someone to share airplane rides with...do you think Uncle Larry will be able to do two at once?


One more set of hands and even another tongue...for wake-up calls!


One more buddy for Gavin...


Can you tell this boy likes me a little...surely he'll like my baby brother or sister just as much!


One more to add to the FUN!


See these toes...they'll be hard to catch by the time my baby brother or sister gets here. It's going to be so much fun!


I feel so much better now that I have shared my big news!
Love, Mallory Jo

P.S. Aunt DeAnn and Uncle Larry helped me with the typing...they're looking forward to having two little ones to spoil.

16 comments:

elaine said...

Congratulations Jeremy & Kelly!!!

DeAnn ~ Loved the way you let Mallory make the big announcement on your blog!! Too cute!

Ginder Family said...

Cute, Cute post!!

Amanda Baltzell said...

Congrats Jeremy and Kelly! I agree with Elaine DeAnn that is too cute!!!

KellyR said...

Absolutely loved it!! Not so sure I should have read it after fixing my face up for this pageant judging but hey, well worth it!!! Thanks so much for the welcome!! Love you guys!

cindy said...

Congratulations Mallory!!! And Kelly & Jeremy too!!!

I agree...Super cute post.

taylor said...

ahhh congratulations kelly and jeremy!!!! :)

Megan said...

How very exciting for all of you! Congrats to all:)

Megan said...

p.s. what pageant judging?

BGndr said...

Congratulations guys!!!

KellyR said...

Little Miss Clay County.

grandma k said...

This is a nice announcement on your birthday, Kelly. Heard your name on the birthday club this morning. Enjoy your day!!Good luck at the pageant, good thing I'm not the judge or I know who would get it without even looking at the other little ones.

DeAnn said...

Mom, just so you know...Kelly was judging the Little Miss Clay County pageant. She wasn't participating...and Mallory's got a couple years to go before she's big enough. Just wanted to clarify that...

grandma k said...

DeAnn, I thought she was awfully little to be in that. But what do I know. Thought maybe it was a baby contest.This would make more sense.You have to keep a eye on me, you know.

Lori said...

LOVE the post! I got goose bumps from head to toe! OMG! Congrats to Jeremy, Kelly and Mallory! Thinks sure will be exciting in that household! I'm just down the road if they need backup! lol

Janice said...

Wow!! That is very exciting!! Congrats to all!!!

mal.paige(: said...

congratulationss!! (:

and grandma your post and DeAnn's reply made me laugh REAL hard haha..