Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Kurt!

I want to wish my nephew, Kurt, a Happy 22nd Birthday! We love and miss you very much!

Larry and Kurt soon after we started dating...I'd say Kurt was 6 or 7 and Larry was 16. I'd like to see Kurt sitting on Larry's lap now...

Kurt taking Gavin on a bike ride.
Concentrating on what Santa brought him... Kurt's first visit with Maddox

Maddox and his Godfather
I wish I had more pictures. I have lots of memories though and that's all that matters. Thanks for being such a good cousin to the boys!
Larry says not to do anything that he wouldn't do to celebrate. I'd say that means that you could pretty much do anything...

4 comments:

lindemrm said...

Damn that music was loud at 12:45 am on a monday night! catch ya later-

jodi said...

Hey - small world. I taught at good ole' Newton High school when Kurt was in school.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!! I'm not doing to much for my birthday. At least not tonight anyways. Thanks Again!!!

DeAnn said...

Jodi,
It is a small world. Did you have Kurt in class?

Kurt,
No problem! Wish we could've helped you celebrate a little. Hope you had a good one.