Monday, September 15, 2008

Soccer Saturday!

Gavin had his first soccer game on Saturday. It is a lot of fun to watch!
Just warming up...

Maddox and Connor having a snack. Connor and Maddox were in playgroup together the last two years. This year they are missing each other.

Gavin drank 2 bottles of water and 1 bottle of Gatorade...definitely worked up a thirst!

Coming in for a drink...
Gavin and Cade. Also, playgroup buds for two years.

Here's a video toward the end of the game...Gavin, along with the others, ran their hearts out. I think it's the first time I've ever seen Gavin wear down (a little).


6 comments:

Lori said...

The soccer pics are great. He will have a great time! Finally something something he can throw all of his energy into. I'm sure he'll be one of the best players.

He looks so grown up. Why is is when they turn five they don't look like little boys anymore? I don't like how time is taking them away.

Rylin would like watching him sometime.

Lori said...

Oh, dear! ...I'm typing like Megan!

Sara B. said...

Great Soccer Pics.!! Love the one of Gavin guarding the net...looks very serious. Looks like the boys have a fun time.

Megan said...

you just want to be in the I can't spell and sloppy typing club! You don't have to admit in public. LOL
I wish this comment box had spell check

Anonymous said...

Great game Gavin!!! I really enjoyed watching you play and can't wait for you to teach me some soccer moves!! Great pictures too DeAnn.

Megan said...

keep up the good work Gavin! Running is right up your alley. You are loaded with energy!