Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oops!

On Sunday, we went to my nephew Blake's birthday party. My niece Rachel had made his cake and decorated some Little Debbie brownies for the rest of the September birthdays in my family (me, Steve, Kurt, and Lori). It was super cute and so thoughtful. My boys lost their shirts at some point...they must've been hot. Anyway, at the end of the party Cindy and Ervan had walked out without Kurt's brownie. Cindy had planned on taking a picture of it and sending it to Kurt so that he knew he was being thought of. So, I had planned on taking it home and doing the same thing. Well, my camera had went dead at the party so I charged it up Sunday evening and forgot about the brownie. On Monday morning when the boys got out of the car to walk Gavin into school I noticed Gavin had brown all around his lips, and Maddox had orange icing all around his mouth and on his nose. Apparently they found the brownie and thought it looked good and ate it. I hadn't taken a picture of it yet, and I didn't have my camera with me at the moment. I was thinking it would've been cute to send the photo of their brownie-filled faces to Kurt instead. No such luck though. Anyway, thanks Kurt for the birthday brownie. It was yummy!

These are the only pictures I took before my battery going dead. They'll have to do.

6 comments:

Lori said...

That's funny! I remember seeing Maddox with orange on his face! Would've been a perfect pic to end the story!

Kocher Family said...

Great Job Rachel! Can I hire you for the next cake I need made?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of breakfast!! Happy Birthday tomorrow DeAnn!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to my birthday party. I liked the treats that you brought. Maddox made my birthday a lot of fun. I'm glad Gavin came too. I missed you Larry.

Love,
Blake

Kiley smells and wears pink underwear!!!!

Anonymous said...

so mom thinks i'm on here to make a joke towards blake because of the last comment.
but the real story is, she was the one typing for blake.
and blake and i thought she should put "cindy smells."
well she didn't like that and thought she'd be funny and write it about me.
I was just wanting to set the story straight in case anyone thought that it was me that smelled. :)

DeAnn said...

Thanks for clarifying that Kiley! I think we all know who really stinks...the birthday boy!