Monday, December 22, 2008

Gavin's Class

On Friday I subbed at St. Joe in the Pre-K class til Noon. I stopped in to see how Gavin's class party was going on my way out. They were busy playing with their new gift exchange toys. I got a picture of them. Gavin's the only one wearing white because they had their Christmas program in the morning and all had red shirts and black pants on for that. Gavin didn't want to leave his dress clothes on all day, so he took clothes to change into. I thought this was cute...The label on Gavin's Christmas gift to Mrs. Burgener. He did it ALL by himself.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! How cute!!! Look at our boys in the back all arm in arm!!! TOO FUNNY!!! Colin, Gavin, and Rylin (with his hand in his pocket). This could get scary!!! Ha ha!!!

Lori said...

I'm hoping it's the start of a beautiful friendship. Not only for them, but for their mothers, too!

Anonymous said...

The gift tag is soooo cute. Ervan is very proud of Gavin!! Let him know that Ervan still spells like that and thinks Gavin must be really smart.

DeAnn said...

The cutest thing about the class picture is that the boys put their arms around each other all on their own...no prompting from me.

And Ervan...don't forget you have your very own dictionary to pull out when you need it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! He is getting so big!! I can't wait to spend Christmas with all of you!! Love you guys!!