Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look what we got today...

A whole lot of SMILES! Today Larry and I visited Kelly and Mallory for a while. I was getting her dressed while Kelly was changing her shirt...it turns out that girls can pee on you too. Kelly had her wrapped in a towel after her bath and she managed to pee on her Mom. She's already making us proud! As I was getting her dressed I had Larry run and get the video camera. She still had more of those sweet little smiles to come. A camera just wasn't enough to capture this. She's already got us wrapped around her little finger! She is just a doll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered what you two were up to in Mallory's room!! I am glad she had smiles after peeing on her mom!

Lori said...

I love her fuzzy little head! I take them supper on Thursday and am very much looking forward to meeting Mallory. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Aww...Mallory is so cute!