Monday, December 1, 2008

It was an accident!

I would like for my family members who find it funny that Maddox says some not so appropriate words for a 3 yr. old to know that he "thinks" he has an excuse to say them after last weekend...

Here's what he said this morning while playing Play-Doh...

"My stupid ass worm keeps falling apart!" I hold up the vinegar and he says "Oops, it was an accident!" The sad thing is that the vinegar was already out on the cabinet from yesterday.
Yes, I'm waiting to hear that he says that while playing with the stupid ass Play-Doh at pre-school this week.
I guess I should look at the positive side...at least he knows how to use it, right!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay Maddox, we all have accidents!!! Love you bunches!!!

Lori said...

That's too funny! Quite an evil little expression on his face in that photo. It's so hard not to laugh when they "cuss". My kids have said things too. Wonder where they hear those words?

jodi said...

yeah well - Avery told me Braden hit him with the Damn toy hammer! I know where he got that from...his Daddy's potty mouth.

hncfarley said...

That is so funny...I hate to laugh but Maddox couldn't have said it any better really. Don't feel bad, the other night Ross stuffed a shirt down the front of his pants and said, "Hey mom, check out my shit." Hmmmm, Chad says that he would never say something like that. I guess we will blame TV too.....or the bus!

Anonymous said...

His Uncles would be so proud of him. The look on his face when he said it was an accident and was so relieved when we said it would be alright. I think he knows how to get by with it now. Good luck, Mom.

Anonymous said...

atta boy.haha
i wonder where he heard that word from!?! haha