Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tis the Season

Saturday night we went to the Christmas Parade here in town. It was a great night for it...not too cold!
Maddox praying for candy...just kidding! Have you noticed he always has to be doing something with his hands in the photos I take of him. I'm not sure what this one is all about.
The boys liked the old firetruck all lit up. One of their favorites.

Along with Good Old Santa and Mrs. Claus. Maddox giving me his "Mom....I HATE this stocking hat!!!" face. He adjusted it multiple times. Although he has a big head, this hat just does not fit comfortably AT ALL. Either his eyes are covered or his ears are hanging out!
What a nice way to start out the Christmas season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil was supposed to be in that parade, but he didn't quite make it there. He was supposed to be on the radiology float with his classmates (all i know is that it had a fireplace on the float..lol) so maybe you saw it. Hope the boys had fun!

DeAnn said...

We did see it...I told Larry that Neil should be on there...he said "I doubt it!" I guess he just couldn't see Neil on a Christmas float...I'll have to tell him he was wrong again! It was a nice float by the way.