Monday, November 3, 2008

Da Bears!

Last week we Trick went Trick or Treating a LOT to say the least. It was fun though. The boys enjoyed it and we got to see lots of people that we hadn't seen in a while. If you were lucky enough you might have even got to hear Maddox's version of the Smell my Feet song. His went something like this: Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, If you don't, I don't care, I'll make you smell my UNDERWEAR!

Thanks Amber for taking the boys' pics again this year.


Maddox doing the "limbo" at their School Halloween Party (he thought he was supposed to go backwards for whatever reason...here he is going backwards under the limbo stick)

Maddox and his mummy-wrapping teamThey worked so hard
I have never seen a crooked helmet so much in my life. I have to smile every time I see that crooked thing though. I would honestly think that his head has to fill it out. I don't remember Gavin's ever being crooked and Maddox's head is much bigger than Gavin's.
????
Gavin's mummy-wrapping team....two of his classmates
just messing around...(note the crooked helmet on Maddox again)
Doing their victory dances
?????
??????!!!!!!
Hope you had a Happy Halloween! Thanks to everyone for loading our boys (and us) up with candy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those bears! Those were really cute costumes. And Maddox's singing was tooooo funny. Too bad he didn't really want anyone to smell his underwear. He seemed a bit surprised when Ervan tried to smell his underwear.

Oh and I like the picture in the background behind Larry on the last picture. That looks like one "in style" wedding group!!!!

By the way, just in case any of you don't know....DeAnn is the cute little flower girl in that picture. She was about 5 yrs old.

DeAnn said...

I actually noticed that wedding photo in the background too, along with the paneled walls and lovely furniture. We won't mention who those belong to.

Anonymous said...

those are cute pictures. What a memory.Glad you guys like the furniture as we just decided to update last week and had them deliver it the next day. Just before you came. That will probably last another 15 years.

Anonymous said...

You boys looked pretty cute in your costumes!=)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say that you guys did a great job mummy wrapping and cute victory dances.=)