Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No earplugs!

I am reporting from St. Louis this morning...Larry drug me...I mean we were lucky enough to get tickets to a Metallica concert last night. It was fun! Larry was so excited...it was an awesome show all in all. ( My favorite was the light show! I really haven't seen anything like that before.) I just wish I knew the songs word for word like everyone else. I should for as many times as I've heard them, but the place was packed and there was a lot of energy in that arena!

Note: Larry bought ear plugs for me...I used them for the opening bands Down and The Sword

I didn't use them for Metallica though! Larry was proud of me...


These are all the photos I have for now...I took a few with my cell phone, but they're not good at all. I wanted to take my camera so badly, but Larry told me they'd confiscate it. He should've stuffed it in his pants. No one would have noticed!

We may have a few pics coming later. Off to shop!!

5 comments:

Amanda M said...

How fun. I would have loved to have gone to that concert. Definately one my husband would not be caught dead at...Nelly on the other hand, thats another story!

Sara B. said...

Sounds like a BLAST!! Love your new background! I need to jazz mine up.

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I bet the concert was great!!!

Megan said...

wow that is noisy. Sounds like you had a good time. I would have to say the shopping would be the highlight!

jodi said...

Too Funny - but I don't think I will ever go to another rock concert without earplugs. I went to see KISS back in the day and i literally could not hear for about 3 days! What fun though!