Sunday, November 16, 2008

All camo-ed out!


Today Larry and Debbie took the boys to get all geared up and ready for next weekend's hunting season! They are very excited. They were nice enough to send this photo that they took today since I didn't get to see their camo. Looks like they're all set and ready to go!

Gavin will be going hunting with Grandpa this year for his first hunting experience. I think he'll be a good hunter...Maddox will be staying home with us for another year or two...I think he'd scare all the deer away yet this year.

3 comments:

Megan said...

okay were did you get your camo gear at? We have been looking on line and went to wal-mart and rural king and did not find anything. Parker went out with Brad at 4:30 yesterday morning and patton went with Brad this evening. Patton says from now on he wants to stay home it is to boring.

DeAnn said...

Rural King in Terre Haute...I think that's what they said. They checked here and in Effingham and they didn't have anything that small.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Wish I was going with them but I better stay in this year!! Hope you see a big one Gavin! Nice brother hug by the way!!