Thursday, November 13, 2008

Donuts with Dad

The boys had "Donuts with Dad" this morning for breakfast at school. PTO puts that on every year. The boys enjoyed it and I'm pretty sure Larry did too!

Getting buckled into the Jeep. It's not every day that they get to ride in the Jeep to school. I hear they were squealing their tires on the way there.


Maddox and Uncle John
Larry with his mouth full (Sorry Larry, I didn't figure you'd mind me posting this...I figured this was minor compared to some of your photos). Maddox showing me his grape.
Thanks to PTO for letting the kids have Donuts with Daddy today! They have been looking forward to this day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with all the programs St.Joes has for the school children. I'm sure there was two proud boys as they took Dad to school.