Monday, November 10, 2008

Dear Santa,

I want this and this and this....
A couple weeks ago we got a Toys-R-Us magazine and had the boys look through it and write their first initial next to the things they thought they'd like to ask Santa for. Gavin would ask how much things cost and if he thought it cost too much he wouldn't put his initial down. I'm talking $30 was to much...he must not be our child! Then, Maddox went through and wrote his M lots of times. We were saying how we thought we would keep that magazine just because it was so cute too see their little initials. Then, last week we got a Wal-Mart flier. Gavin was at school, but Maddox started in right away. He went through and wrote his M's and I noticed he had little O's also. Curious to see what the O's were for, I asked. He said, "I made G's for Gavin since he's at school. I think he wants these things." How thoughtful!

The green helicopter is what I want, the blue heli is for Gavin (notice the O....we need to work on those) and the one on the right is for RJ! Don't be surprised if Santa brings RJ a helicopter this year...if he does, you'll know why!

5 comments:

Lori said...

How cute! My kids have done the same thing. Except Addisen keeps saying, "Gaw! Everything says two nine dot nine nine!" I told them that's why we ask Santa for toys - then mommy and daddy don't have to pay for them. Wish THAT was true!

Sara B. said...

That is so funny, that is Brayden's new favorite book!!! We have taped it, Susie has taped and Clint has even stapled it back together.

I am really excited about Christmas this year, because Brayden is getting excited.

DeAnn said...

Christmas will definitely be fun this year...last year was fun because Maddox got into it, but this year he's all about it!

Anonymous said...

I have that same catalog stashed away- we are going to cut it up this weekend and do a cut and paste letter to Santa.

Megan said...

can you believe Christmas is right around the corner!