Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Big 7-0!

Happy Birthday Mom! Here are some pictures that I got ahold of. Some are oldies and some are from just the other night.

Julie singing a special version of the Birthday song to Mom
Kiley (aka Mom) reaching up into the cabinets with a spoon just like Mom does when she can't reach something...which is often.
Mom riding in the back seat with Gavin and Maddox trying to get the semis to honk at them.
Mom was the winner of "Pin the Macho on the Man" at my bachelorette party.
This is an oldie...senior picture maybe??
Me bouncing Mom on the trampoline when I was in high school...I wouldn't let her get off. I have a feeling she'll never get on a trampoline again.
Mom butchering at Cindy and Ervan's...let's see who is the dumb one that can't spell dum! Could it be Justin?
Mom on her wedding day
Not sure what this is...I've heard it's her sun-bathing outfit?
Too bad your birthday is nearing an end...it has been a good one!

No comments: