Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Elaine and Rhett!

Today's a big day for birthday's on my calendar. I have 5 birthdays to celebrate today...only 2 of which are family.


I'll start with the "youngest"...42 yrs.



I may be in trouble for posting this photo, but I think it's worth it! (Elaine and my cousin Julie's 40th birthday party) Surely Elaine won't be too mad at me..it can't be any more embarrassing than having to take your little sister to a high school basketball game after she decided to cut her own bangs :)
Oh my...I have forgotten just how chubby Maddox was! He was 8 months old here.
Rhett's Birthday is today also! He's 9!
We hope that you have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks DeAnn for the birthday wishes. But let me guess, you checked with Mom to see how old I am. Give me a break --- I am only 42!!!

Happy Birthday RHETT!!!

Hey Kim, if you are checking the blog, Happy Birthday to you too!!

Thanks DeAnn! And don't worry, I'll remember this little mistake. It will probably come back to haunt you!!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

By the way, LOVE the song!!! I'm guessing you asked my girls what my favorite song is. I play this song 'extremely' loud in my car on days when I need to get my day going on the way to work; AND on the way home after a long day of work. So, I play it ALOT!

Thanks, I have the volume cranked right now!!

DeAnn said...

Sorry about your age..I'll get right on that. I actually had 42 on the calendar, but thought it was wrong. I was trying to figure out how old you were based on how old Maddox was at that little slumber partyy. It was late when I was doing it...that could be why!

I did check with the girls...well, Larry did. I couldn't decide between that, Fur Elise, and a couple different Air Supply songs from way back when (Didn't you play those on the piano too?)I decided since this was your favorite...that's what I'd use.

Happy 42nd Birthday! Wish we could take time out of our busy schedule to come see you! We'll be thinking of you though.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elaine, Kim and Rhett!!! Hope you all have a great day.

Kelly R said...

Happy belated Birthday Kim, Elaine and Rhett!!