Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hey Becky, It's Your Birthday!

Birthday wishes going out to my sister-in-law today. Does that ring a bell? 2 years ago today we had our "girls" weekend away in Plainfield, IN. Remember Mom singing and dancing to Jordan's favorite birthday tune! This might help jog your memory, although I don't think you could forget it.
Hey Becky...it's your birthday! I can just see it now. Hope you had a good one!
These aren't birthday related at all, but they were in the file where I found this picture of Mom.
Maddox wearing Larry's socks and Gavin wearing my new boots (2 years ago)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!!! And yes, how could we ever forget Mom singing AND dancing. And she wonders why we are always laughing?!? Those Plainfield weekends are always memorable.

Cute pics of the boys!

Lori said...

Geez DeAnn ... what are you teaching those boys? LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!! I know I am a day late but I was thinking of you yesterday.

I think it's time for another Plainfield weekend!!! It's amazing what we learn when we get Mom away from home, isn't that right Cindy??

Anonymous said...

Yeah....now we know mama before she was mama. :)

Anonymous said...

Girls!! Girls! Girls!The things you rremember!

Anonymous said...

We have memories like an elephant....or is it something else like an elephant...or maybe its a giraffe. :) LOL

Kelly R said...

Happy Birthday Becky!!!

Kocher Family said...

Happy Birthday Becky! Hey DeAnn I get your message about being late tonight until about 5 min. ago:) No big deal though. Sorry about the way Kayla was acting. Why do they always pull that stuff when your busy? Just want to say thanks for being a good client and working with my crazy schedule! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Dawn said...

OhMyGosh. LOVE that pic with the bare butt. priceless.