Monday, January 5, 2009

Dear Brent, Elaine, Taylor, and Jordan

It is 11:30pm and Gavin just came out of his room, wide awake after laying in his room for a couple hours (he took a 3 hr. nap this afternoon). As he sits here next to me in the rocking chair, resting his head on my shoulder...we're thinking about how we should both be in bed...but, since he's probably not going to school tomorrow again we're going to stay up a tiny bit longer. Gavin has been under the weather today and has slept much more than usual. He stayed home sick...Really he just wants to stay with me a little longer before going back to school. He tells me that he tried to get Maddox's sick germs (because Maddox was sick yesterday) so he could stay home from school. He succeeded!

Gavin wanted to take a little time to say thanks for letting him come and stay last week all on his own.


HI BRINT, ELAN AND TAYLR AND JORDN


THAK U FOR LETTENG ME PLAY THE WII.


Okay, he's done typing and thinking about spelling...I'll type his thoughts for him.


Thank you for letting me go skiing and ramping at the ski slopes. I was sore.

I liked helping Brent make cabinets for the sink downstairs. I've never sanded anything before, so that was fun for me.

Thank you Elaine for snuggling with me when I missed my Mom and Dad. I had a headache there so I sat on Brent's lap too.


Jordan and Taylor took kind of good care of me. (I'm just typing what I'm told)

I had fun playing with them...


Skiing was my most favorite thing at your house. Next time I want Taylor and Jordan and Brent to all go with me.


I love you big bunches, Gavin


PS. My brother wants to know when it's his turn.




Gavin truly enjoyed his time in Indiana...we hope you enjoyed him as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you Gavin! Your aunt Kelly couldn't go stay with anyone at your age!! She was a big sissy. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Gavin ~ We would LOVE to have you come stay with us again, and we will bring Maddox too!! You need to talk your Mom and Dad into coming back to my house real soon so you can show them how to ski. Do you think they will go all the way to the top of the slopes like you did, or will they be too scared and stay on the little slopes???

Brent is having trouble getting much done on those cabinets since you are gone. Would you come back and help him some more so I can have cabinets in the utility room and bathroom downstairs.

Thanks for spending time with us. Thanks Larry & DeAnn for letting Gavin come to our house. And Maddox, it is your turn next!!

DeAnn said...

Elaine,
Gavin wants me to tell you thanks for the email. I will definitely come back to your house again sometime.