Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wow!

Hey,

Thanks to everyone for all the MOTIVATION! It's working so far!!! I know it has only been 1 day, and I have many, many more to go...actually, the rest of my life. But hey, that's a start! I'm more excited about this than I have been in a long time. That's a good sign!

So, until next Tuesday...we'll just have to see. Yesterday I ate great...I stayed within my points (Weight Watchers) ...and exercised 30 minutes. AND I am going to go to bed early for once!

I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate it...like you wouldn't believe! As for the others who want to join in on this journey with me...keep us updated...maybe on Tuesdays as well. I weigh in on Tuesdays so I'll post Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

I am very lucky to have such good friends and family to support me! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a support group!!!. I can't believe it! Not one of us wants to let the rest of the group down.Let's see if we can get some guys in the muddle. They are always fun.Of course,they probably never read the blogs. Great job,DeAnn!

Sara B. said...

You can do it Deann and there is a lot of people out there to support you! I think you will be also a good motivation for all us also!

Megan said...

DeAnn I just had a thought, you can be my blogging coach and I will be your fitness coach. I notice every once in a while encouraging comment about my blogging efforts thanks, it makes me want to post more! LOL