Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1 more week...

until I get to my goal. I'm gonna have to bust my rear...just because I haven't had a 1.8 lb loss in a long while. That's what it's going to take for me to get to my 20lb. goal. I was down .6lbs. today. My last couple of weeks caught up to me. It's been a stressful week. I'm helping to plan our church's Mother/Daughter Banquet and I have LOTS to do. I tend to get worked up over these sorts of things and I know that can't be good. The banquet is next Wednesday, so that is going to be the only thing holding me back. I am going to eat well and exercise EVERY day!

I spoke to Mom earlier...she gained the .6 lbs. that I lost. She IS going to do everything in her power to get to her 20 lb. goal that she can. I'm depending on her to do that. These numbers can be very frustrating...but we cannot let it get us down. We've come too far for that.

Here's to next week! Have a good one!

6 comments:

cindy said...

Hang in there both of you!!! Take it one day at a time. You both have done a great job and I am confident that you will keep it up. Don't let us down...you have came a long way. AND we want to have a party!!!!! :)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOTH OF YOU!!!!

CAB said...

Deann just focus on the mother & daughter banquet instead of the food. Take time for yourself each day, don't let stress get the best of you. You can do it.
Jeanette next week will be a better week . Ride that bicycle, count those points ..I KNOW YOU BOTH CAN REACH YOUR 20 LBS. maybe not as soon as you like. PROUD OF U BOTH.

Cindy B said...

Good Job DeAnn! I knew you could do it...your so close!!! I know next week will be the week you make it to your goal!!! You and your mom are doing so well!!! I am proud of you both!! I was also down 2.4lbs this week! I was excited to hear that too!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Betsy R said...

You can do it!

Lori said...

Hang in there, you're almost there! Me on the other hand, keeps gaining! UGH!

Just focus on all those cute babies we get to look at during the banquet!

You hard work will be greatly satisfying!

grandma k said...

Isn't this just like a Mom. Taking DeAnn's loss as my gain.Ha! I checked my bike mileage for last week and I rode .1 mile all week. What a joke!!Usually 15 to 20 miles per week. Thanks girls for your support. I would've quit a long time ago, I'm sure. I kinda like parties just a little bit as some of you know.