Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kindergarten Egg Hunt

I just got home from the egg hunt and thought I'd post a few pictures from this afternoon. I am way behind on my other birthday pictures from this weekend and so I'll skip ahead for a little while. This post is for Rylin and Brianna who were sick and not able to make the egg hunt today. We saved some eggs for you!

G - O, GO! Gavin getting ready to hunt some Easter Eggs at school today! Counting to see how many he had...need 3 more!
The girls
Mrs. Burgener with her crew
Just hanging out, enjoying the nice weather, and filling those bellies

Time to head in!

3 comments:

Kelly R said...

I love the pic with the kids hanging out by the tree. They look so well behaved!! Hope you guys have fun with Mallory tomorrow.

Lori said...

Thank you for including Rylin. Poor guy is missing out on so much. He was really sad today that he was going to miss the egg hunt. I told him Brenda was going to get his eggs for him and that cheered him up.

This is one of the main reasons I LOVE ST. JOE. The people.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting it gives me a chance to keep up on the great grandchildren