Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our Godchild

Mallory was baptized this weekend and I'll have to say it was my favorite baptism yet. It was really nice!

Mallory thought Father Jerry was all right...she even held his finger for the longest time while he was speaking to the people

Our gift to Mallory...a bracelet engraved with her name
The cake I made for Mallory...she was going for it
Mallory with her proud cousins...love this photo!
This was the funniest picture taken...thanks Aunt Vicki! Can anyone guess what was going on here??
That's right...us, well mostly Larry, hollering at the boys! Go figure...
All in all it was really nice...and we are very proud of our Godchild!

3 comments:

grandma k said...

Such good photos. Mallory is such a little doll.No wonder the Dorn's thinks she is very special. Even Larry takes to this little girl. I know Gavin and Maddox love her. They will be good babysitters for her. Hopefully teaching her the right kind of things, but I doubt it. Father Jerry does a wonderful job.

cindy said...

I love the last picture, Larry!! :)

Lori said...

Addisen was sick, so we missed it. Darn it!

What a special little girl. And the cake is great!