Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not too bad!

So I weighed in again tonight. I lost again! I was down .8 lbs. Not the largest loss, however, it's been a week full of all kinds of "temptations". I think I handled the meals pretty well all weekend. Candy...not so hot. I have never eaten so many of those damn Reese's Pieces Eggs, peanut M&M's, Dove chocolates...let's see...I'm sure there's more. I worked my rear off exercise wise though. That has to be what saved me. I think most of the candy is out of the house...at least the kind I like...so that will be a good thing for me.

Mom weighed in today too, she drove all the way down here to weigh in because she was so excited to see how she did. Her scales was once again showing her good things. She needs a NEW scale is what it is telling her! She was down and that is all that matters. She was down .6 lbs. One of these days it'll show up on the WW scale.

Here's to a new week! Hang in there...it's a change in your lifestyle...and that takes time...a lifetime!

5 comments:

grandma k said...

Congratulations DeAnn. How can you lose with all that temptation in front of you? I did not buy one piece of candy for Easter as I know I would eat it. Maybe I need a new scales. I was very disappointed in my loss as you know this week. But I'll hang in there. Better times will surely come.

Cindy B said...

Good Job DeAnn!!! Anything lost this week is a good thing in my eyes since we just passed up a major holiday of good eating!!! I was also excited as I lost 4lbs!!!! I could NOT believe it!! It is amazing how our bodies work! I was finally able to eat my first piece of chocolate on Sunday...its been 6 weeks since I had any chocolate as I gave it up for Lent....it didn't even taste right....but I am sure by this time next week I will have a taste for it again!! Keep up the good work DeAnn!!! Proud of you and your mom!!! Have a good week!

cindy said...

Great job both of you!!! I agree that any loss last week was quite an accomplishment. Keep up the good work!

hncfarley said...

Wow, you are getting really close to your goal. And just in time for good weather. Walking outside is always better if it is nice:)

CAB said...

Congratulations to both of you. Proud of you doing this with Easter weekend. Shows it can be done. Think how you will both look this summer on those hot summer days.WOW! Keep up the good work.