Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Big helpers!

Yesterday morning on the way to school, the boys asked me if we could have a baby sister at our house. I was surprised because if anything I figured they would want a baby brother. I told them to talk to their Dad. They must've forgot because I'm pretty sure neither of them have mentioned it to Larry. I know what he'd say though. Boys, this is as close to a little sister as you're going to get. I'd say he's right!

Gavin's turn to give Mallory a bottle, and he even got a good burp out of her too!
Maddox patiently awaiting his turn...very concerned that there wouldn't be any milk left for him to feed her.
Finally Maddox gets his turn and even manages to get a good burp out of her too! One sweet little girl with a full belly! Look at those cheeks!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Very sweet. Oh come on mom and dad what is one more added to the fun Dorn family?

grandma k said...

Never say never!!!!Haven't you heard of the caboose in the middle of the train?

malloryy said...

i think you should reconsider that thought! (:

Bren said...

She's a total doll!!!