Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor and Brent!

Today is my niece Taylor's 18th Birthday and her Dad, Brent's 42nd birthday! We wish you both a very happy birthday today!

Taylor and Jordan designed this scrapbook page when Gavin was a baby and they were staying with us in Mt. Zion...I couldn't get the whole page scanned, but it gives you an idea.

Over Christmas break, Brent and Jordan took Gavin snow skiing. They live about 5 minutes away from the slopes. Although in these pictures Gavin doesn't look thrilled it was all he talked about once he got home. All of his sore body parts were worth it.

This video was from last weekend when we went to visit The Marshall's. It was a good time. This was just one of the highlights. I was thinking of editing it so it wasn't so long, but then I
figured I might just leave something out. Enjoy!

Happy Birthday to you both! We love you!

* You can thank Jordan for the music...Larry thinks it stinks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR AND BRENT!!!!! I hope both of you had a great day. Taylor...was your birthday present from your mom and dad this year as good as the surprise last year?
I enjoyed visiting with you guys last weekend.
Love you and hope you had a happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday taylor n brent! =]

i loved that video! haha

Anonymous said...

thank you all! i had a really good birthday but no tinted windows like last year haha. i did get an ipod player for my car though from them so that's good :) thank you again!