Thursday, March 5, 2009

Come to Papa!

I decided to go ahead and post Maddox getting all pumped up for his "unsuccessful" ramp that wrote about in my last post. I left out the wreck...it wasn't quite as fun to watch. Listen carefully....you'll hear a rough and tough "Yeah..." then a "Come to Papa!" He must've gotten that from his Dad, I'm pretty sure I don't say that...or maybe it came from Alvin and the Chipmunks he's been into that movie here lately.

It was his idea to ramp, not mine. I just figured he wouldn't have a problem...he's done it many times before with training wheels. He took right to turning and stopping so I figured ramping would just come naturally too.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Way to go Maddox! That is awesome that you don't use your training wheels anymore. You're big time now! You'll master that ramp in no time at all! Good job!