Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One gain, One loss- Take 3!

Between my mom and myself we have a loser and a gainer. I was up again...some consistency here would be nice. I weighed in, then ate Chinese (carefully..haven't been there since before Christmas) and then went to the gym. The lady working at the gym tonight told me I'm gaining muscle, so that's going to happen. I also watch "The Biggest Loser" and I remember Jillian saying that's no excuse. I don't know which is true, but let's just say that I'm gaining muscle...that sounds good to me. I was up .8 lbs. My total is now 14.8 lbs.

Mom LOST this week...She was down 1.4 lbs. She's catching me quickly. Way to go Mom!
Her total is 12.2 lbs.

Until next week...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say a big thank you to DeAnn for starting this blog and including me in it.I thought she was crazy at the beginning and why did I say I would do it with her and let everybody know how we did. But, honestly it makes me think twice before I eat off. We both have our up and down weeks. But it never seems to be the same week for both of us.So look out, she'll kick my ---next week. Maybe people were right when she was a baby they said "she'll keep you young."
We need all supporters to chime in weekly. Please!

Anonymous said...

You girls are doing a good job! Keep it up. Chinese is definately my biggest down fall. When we do our walmart trips on weekends that is where the kids always want to go.

Lori said...

Rock on girls! Keep it up! You make an awesome team!

Bren said...

You can tell there is a loss. You are looking great!!! Also my sister is the "expert" in this field and she said it is muscle. Way to go!!!

Megan said...

Good job gals. Keep it up! Let see what would DeAnn say um "It is no big deal." LOL You have done a great job what dedication and motivation, something I obviously know nothing about.

Anonymous said...

good job grandma.you def kicked a**.
DeAnn, you'll get it next week.
love you both <3