Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One gain, One loss AGAIN!

Yes, that's the case again this week! Only this time I'm not so lucky. I gained. Again. I think I'm going to have to work on the old portion control this week...I'm going to have to start writing down what I'm eating. I think it's that I have been exercising a LOT so I think that I can eat a lot more...it doesn't work that way. I did have a lot of temptations this week, which I think I handled very well, but obviously not well enough. I am very disappointed that this is my third gain already, but hey. I'm not giving up! So here's to my .6 lb gain. (Once again, at least it's not 6 lbs.)

Mom gained too...JUST KIDDING! She LOST 2.6 lbs!!!!!!!!! So proud of her... That means she's lost 9 lbs at this point. She's catching me.

Oh, I almost forgot I do have some good news. I got measured at the gym today... I have lost 10 lbs. since I joined and 22.5 inches. I was happy with that! Until next week...

5 comments:

Lori said...

Rock on DeAnn! That is awesome! Don't get discouraged-hang in there! 22 INCHES? WOO HOO! Remember that muscle weighs more ... so don't fret about the weight. Enjoy the lost inches! If you need me to "take in" any of your pants, let me know! lol I'm so proud of you!

Wish I could say the same for myself! I am at a stand still but come Monday I'm crack'n down! Portion control is my enemy, too!

Kocher Family said...

Way to go DeAnn, inches are better than weight

Anonymous said...

DeAnn you have done it before and you can do it again. Just think summer will soon be here and you will feel so good. Jeanette keep up the good work. Stay on the program and it will show with both of you next week. I FEEL A PARTY COMING .

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you Mom. And you too DeAnn---22 inches. WOW!!!! That is great. You guys are both doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I think you are looking good!!! Glad you guys came over last night! I miss getting to see Larry as much!!