Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Losing it...

My motivation, that is. I really, really do not want to post this evening. However, I have to do it. I GAINED again, another .8 lbs. again this week. Could definitely be worse, but it REALLY could be better too. I honestly didn't exercise much over the weekend and ate plenty. I didn't make sure I drank my water, blah, blah, blah....

Tonight after weighing in I went to work out and got back into my exercise routine which I skipped over the weekend. I feel better already. Here's to next week...maybe I'll gain the motivation to keep up with all the things it takes to lose for once.

I don't think Mom is going to be able to weigh in this week. If she does, I'll be sure to update later.

6 comments:

Cindy B said...

Hey DeAnn---don't get discouraged about this! You will lose the weight you want to if you keep thinking positive!! We are all bound to gain every now and then...you can't be too hard on yourself!!! You have already showed us you are motivated! I gained one lb last week and lost .8 tonight.I was hoping for better results myself! Some weeks are just harder than others!!! Keep believing in yourself DeAnn!! We can do it!!!!!

elaine said...

DeAnn ~ don't worry, you will get back on track. It won't be long before you will be spending all of your time outside with the boys going on bike rides, walking, etc. Look at the bright side ... think about all of those inches you have lost! Don't let a little gain here and there get you down. You are doing great!!

Kocher Family said...

You win some and loose some. I'm not having a very good week. I'll probably gain on Thursday. You can do it DeAnn! Don't loose hope! Missed you last Thursday!

Lori said...

Crappy weather seems to zap motivation. For me anyways. I'm still at a stand still. Praying for warm weather so I can be out walking or biking ... or chasing kids! Keep you chin up! You're doing great!

malloryy said...

DeAnn, next week will get better!
Keep working hard and don't give up! (:

grandma k said...

I'm back home. Sure hated not to make my weigh in this week. I'll really have to stay with it this week. DeAnn, remember how we could gain 2 or 3 lbs.in a week.(or was it in a day). At least you did not do that this week.You'll do good this week, even tho you have a cake to decorate with good icing and lots of people coming to your house this weekend. Have you heard of the word "stress"? Bless you!!!