Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another accident!

No pictures for this post, but thought I'd share this story. Maddox and I had dentist appointments yesterday. We were next to each other, but couldn't see each other. Lisa was cleaning Maddox's teeth. Here's the rest. I don't remember her exact words, but something like these.

Maddox: Am I done yet?
Lisa: Almost!
Maddox: Darn
Lisa: Darn?? We're almost done, just a couple more minutes.
Maddox: I said Darn, Gavin says "Shit!"
Lisa: (Smiling I'm sure) Do you need some vinegar? My Madeline gets vinegar when she says bad words.
Maddox: Gavin gets soap now!

etc., etc.

One more thing...this was just yesterday also. Yesterday was a day of memories, I guess.

"Mom, why do girls' weiners look like butts?"

I don't honestly remember my response. Gotta love him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....I am laughing out loud!!! I shouldn't be, because my day is coming I'm sure.

Amanda M said...

Laughing so hard I can't even think of a response to that!

Aubrey said...

That's what Grady has always said...why do you just have a butt crack. I guess they got it close.

Anonymous said...

darn!! i wish i was there! that made my day :) those smart little boys!

jodi said...

how ironic - this week Avery asked me what girls "peanuts" look like! Man- the things I never thought I would have to explain!