Friday, February 6, 2009

Siamese brothers!

Thursday nights are "special" for the boys because Larry bowls every Thursday and one of the perks when he's gone is that the boys get to sleep in our bed. I'm not sure how that got started...but it did. It's kind of fun...I usually fall asleep with them, but I stayed awake last night. When Larry got home he thought we needed to snap a photo of them. They started out on separate sides of the bed, each on their own pillow. This is how they ended up a couple hours later. I thought it was pretty cute! Larry thought they looked like Siamese twins. You would never know that just a couple hours earlier they were at each other's throats, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!. I can believe they are each others throats, but usually not for long. They are my boys and I love them too much.

Anonymous said...

thats so cute! :]

Bren said...

It's always nice to "catch" those special moments. Now the next time they are fighting you will have to grab this pic to look at--otherwise you may never believe it!!!

Lori said...

I love watching my kids sleep. It's hard for me not to scoop them up and hold them. That's about the only time Addisen is calm and relaxed!

Kelly R said...

Too cute!! I would say they missed each other while Maddox was in the hospital!!