Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is it Fat Tuesday or what?

What a coincidence! I gained tonight...Mom stayed the same. I was up .4 lbs. Geesh! I'm guessing that I picked at food quite a bit more than I thought I did this week. I exercised...but probably ate a little more cake, licked a bit more icing, and snacked more than I realized that I did. Mom was really disappointed that she stayed the same...I wish I would've stayed the same.

Until next week! Oh, and if I have any more interested in a PARTY...email me! ldgdorn@hotmail.com

I'll wait til closer to give the details and get in touch with each of you personally. It seems that party may be a ways off!!!!!!!!!! What a way to celebrate Fat Tuesday! Encouraging words needed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I'm ready for a party! I was up a little this week too though. I wrote down "I will exercise everyday and write down my points everyday for one week". Maybe writing it down will make me stick to it.

Let's hear from all of the supporters. WHO WANTS TO COME TO THE PARTY? Reply and let DeAnn know. I think if her and Mom know we are ready for a party they will stay on track.

If any guys want to join the party, I think we have Ichabod on board. (Now that he is into checking blogs.)

Anonymous said...

youl get it next week! :)
n im sure dad will b checking this post soon!! haha

Bren said...

Party, seriously??? Awesome.
Hang in there girl!!! I have faith that you can do it. Don't get frustrated. Lent can only help the situation.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I know it is frustrating but you can do it. It is such a slow process. I'm down a total of 7.4 lb.s in 4 weeks. I'm pushing a goal of 20lbs. also. WE CAN DO IT!!! I'm in it I think we could use a modivation party!

Lori said...

I agree with Brenda. Hang in there! Now that it's Lent ... just think of Fr. Jerry when you decide to eat something or decide you'd rather not exercise. God is on your side! lol

My weight stayed the same. Something's gotta knock me off my platue...is that how it's spelled?

Anonymous said...

This blog has reminded me of the story of the Hare and the Turtle for several weeks. Just haven't figured out which one is which. One goes asleep while the other passes by. Come on you can do it. May be slow but stay on the track. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. I FEEL A PARTY IN THE AIR

Anonymous said...

alright GIRLS!
sorry im so late, my schedule has been so busy that i totally forgot about tuesday weigh-ins.
sounds like my meat is gonna rot before it even gets cooked!
until next tuesday!