Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mallory's 2 months old today!

and the boys are already teaching her onery things...like sticking out her tongue! Just kidding...she's figured that all on her own. Gavin just can't get enough of this little girl. Sweet dreams baby girl!
All snuggled up in her new blankie...we made her another lighter weight blankie with the leftover material from the first one. I say we, but Mom you did an awesome job! I can't claim anything on this one...other than taking it to be embroidered. I think she likes it! Happy 2 month birthday Little Miss Mallory! We Love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little sweetheart! Love her blankie too!

Kelly R said...

We absolutely love the blankie! Gavin is so sweet with Mallory! Who would have ever thought your boys would have a sweet side to a girl in the family! Thanks for picking Mallory up for me today!! Love you guys!

Lori said...

She is just cute as can be. I should've snatched her yesterday and gave her a squeeze when I brought the boys home!

Janice said...

She is so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

shes the cutest little girl!