Monday, February 23, 2009

Skating party!

On Saturday we had a skating party for Gavin. He had a great time! It was the way to go. We brought the snacks, drinks, plates, etc. in and set them on the table and that was all we had to do. They did the rest. So easy!

Most, but not all, of the party-goersThe hokey pokey Getting ready to blow out the candles
6...5...4...3...2...1.....Happy Birthday Gavin!
Gavin, Kira, and Rylin chowing down on cake and ice cream
Avery and Braden
Kiley and Neil's niece, Riley
I guess Maddox sorta likes it when Ervan picks on him.
Gavin's guitar cake...made by Larry and I. Larry did the cutting, I did the decorating. Not too bad for us!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Parker is looking at the pics with me and he is very upset:( He says we should have did Gavin's party instead. Very sad face on a very sad boy.
Great cake guys! Love it and Parker does too!

Bren said...

Great job on the cake!!! How awesome!!! We had a great time and the kids were bushed by the time we got home!!!

Aubrey said...

I am very impressed by the cake!! That's Awesome!!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun! And the cake looks great! I'm going to attempt a batman cake for Gabe's 3rd birthday this weekend so stay tuned to see how it turns out for me :) I haven't done too many cakes yet so my hopes aren't too high. I was just thinking the other day that roller blading/skating sounded like fun even though I haven't done it in well over 10 years!

jodi said...

We had a great time - and I didn't know you made the cake....it loks great!
good pics too.

Janice said...

we all had a great time. Dakota keeps asking when we can go again. He also likes the pics especially the ones that he is in.

Lori said...

You two did an AWESOME job on that cake. So cool! The party was great-the kids had a wonderful time!