Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Down again! (updated)

Well, I weighed in again tonight. It's been two weeks. Last week was cancelled due to the snow and I was actually looking forward to weighing in. I was confident that I would be down (last week that is). Maddox was in the hospital and I had done well. I even exercised when I came home on Tuesday and spent some time with Gavin and Grandma Kocher. Then, after my weigh-in was cancelled and the next day came...we had free meal tickets for 3 meals a day for each of us, Larry and I. It's something they offer to parents with pediatric patients...very nice. Nice if you're not on a diet. Just kidding, I did so-so Wednesday and then I ate many more points worth of food...and it was good! I sat around the hospital a lot...not a lot of exercising going on there...and to top it all off I had Joe's Pizza and Bosco sticks on Saturday night. Sunday I got back on track. So either this 1 lb. loss is due to my efforts starting Sunday, OR it'll catch up with me next week. We'll see!

I lost 1 lb. for a total of 6.8lbs. It seems things have slowed down a little...at least I was down 1 and not up 1.

Update: Mom weighed in today and was also down 1 lb. She's now at a total of 3.8 lbs.

Until next week...

7 comments:

Megan said...

way to go! wonderful! I think I am up 6.8 lbs! Staying in for a week ended up in me baking way to much and me eating way to much. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Great Job!!! I knew you could do it!! I wasn't able to stick around and wait for the weigh in due to the drifting...so I will have to wait until next week. I am so proud of you, DeAnn!!! Keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

I was also looking forward to the weigh in last week. Then we had all those snow days and I baked cookies. Went to taco night at the v and had a few drinks and then Super Bowl didn't help. I was also down 1.2 lbs. I am hoping it doesn't catch up with me either. Let's just work really hard this week and it won't. Until next week.....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Kocher Family said...

Way to go DeAnn! I lost 1 pound also but that was the first time I had stepped on the scale since I updated you last! Yah, I'm not very good. Last week was BAD due to the weather and making cookies! I think I need to stop working in Newton. The pregnant girl at Shear Madness is bad for me! I'm back you working out.....I need to do some more when I get home....Those peanut M&M's were good though ;) Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! You are awesome!!! Keep it up girl!!!

Kelly R said...

Great job girls! Sounds like winter isn't getting the best of you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girls!!!! Keep up the good work. You can do it!