Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brownies and Hooters...(updated)

have you heard of this new diet? You should try it...KIDDING!

Really though, I had a rough time Friday-Sunday. I went to Evansville with Larry...we ate at Hooters. I can eat healthy there, and I did...EXCEPT we ordered fried pickles and I ate my half. I ate nearly a half of a pan of brownies from Friday to Sunday. Thank you to my neighbor Wendy!!!!!!!! I tried to tell her that we didn't need them...she insisted thinking that they would be for the boys. Ha! My boys don't eat brownies that well..however, I do! They were delicious though!

I went the whole weekend eating things and not really knowing how to count the points, I just tried to eat reasonable amounts. I must not have done too bad, that or it's going to catch up with me next week. I was down 1.6 lbs. today...very surprised! I felt like I had done terrible all weekend.

One more thing...you know how last week I said I ran 20 minutes and then 7 more....today I ran 33 at once. It was just one of those days where I felt like I could go forever...too bad that doesn't happen more often!

Good luck to all of you who are working at this weight loss thing...hang in there with me!

I'll update tomorrow when I hear from Mom: Mom just called and she was down 1 lb. today! That's a big number compared to her last few weeks. Great job...looks like your new menu has helped!

7 comments:

malloryy☆ said...

good job deAnn! (:
love u

Cindy B said...

DeAnn....that is awesome!!! Good Job! I think we all need a diet like that every now and then...right?!!! That is the best diet yet!! I am so proud of you!! Your doing so well!!! Keep up the great work! I am also proud of you on your running!! I just need to get started doing that! I was down 2.6lbs tonight also! Continue to keep up the good work! Your doing great!!!!

CAB said...

NO COMMENTS YET, I/M STILL WAITING. GUESS WHY AND WHO.....SHE MUST STILL BE RIDING HER BIKE.

grandma k said...

well girls, I did a little better this week so I'm going to double my Snickers, Pizzas, etc. this next week. What a plan!!! I know I have not been eating enough most of the week, so DeAnn told me to go over my points once in a while. See you all next week.

CAB said...

Think I can COMMENT NOW. .Congratulations both of you. I think I will try that diet of your Jeanette. DeAnn I will stay away from HOOTERS tho.Keep up the greatwork. Jeanette I feel a party in the air, you better start shining your shoes.

malloryy☆ said...

great job g*ma!
love u!

elaine said...

Way to go both of you!!! Can't wait for the party!