Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Chelsea!

Sorry it's a belated birthday wish from Saturday Chels!

Chelsea and I...she made the CUTEST flower girl!

Chelsea reading Gavin a bedtime story at Grandma and Grandpa Kocher's
My two "helpers" making/eating a hamburger casserole

Chelsea and Maddox taking a break from decorating Easter eggs this year...
Chels with Grandma and Grandpa Kocher on Graduation night
Chelsea with Gavin...we made it just after Gavin's ball game...Maddox was camping!

We love you so much Chelsea! Happy Birthday...we hope to see you a lot this summer!

5 comments:

elaine said...

Happy belated birthday Chelsea!!! Just now had a chance to check the blog. That darn Cindy would not let me take a break from painting! Sorry I missed out on all of the fun.

Anonymous said...

That darn Cindy is such a slave driver. :) I bet you didn't even have any fun.

cindy said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! You have grown up way too fast. Love you!!

grandma k said...

That first anonymous is not Grandma K this time. Who is it? I know how to work this thing now. Happy Birthday, Chelsea. Grandpa and Grandma.

Chelsea said...

thank you for all the birthday wishes!