Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

It's just after midnight and officially Mother's Day as I sit and type this post. The boys are sleeping in the same bed tonight. Maddox wanted so badly to sleep with Gavin. Gavin did NOT want Maddox to sleep with him because Maddox talks to him and keeps him awake. Imagine that! Maddox finally persuaded Gavin into letting him sleep in his bed.
The boys have been busy making my Mother's Day gifts at school this week. They were so excited about seeing my reaction to their masterpieces.


The boys camped last night with Grandma and Grandpa Dorn. This is what Gavin wore to camp in...just before I hosed it down. He was mudding with his bike.

I feel very fortunate that I have muddy clothes to hose down...almost on a daily basis it seems these days! I couldn't have asked for any better boys to call my own! I am proud to be their Mom!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's in my life!

5 comments:

Kocher Family said...

We are heading out there today. Nancy called me and warned me last night that it was muddy and that Gavin and Maddox had a blast! She told me "boots and old clothes". Can I just throw them in the lake when they are done?

Happy Mother's day DeAnn!

cindy said...

Happy Mothers Day DeAnn and all Mom's!!! I love the muddy clothes. That is definately a sign of a happy kid.
DeAnn---you are such a good mom! I love watching how good you are with the boys. Keep up the good work.
Gavin and Maddox---I love the cards and gifts that you made for your mom. You boys did a super job making those.
AND---Happy Mothers Day Anonymous!!!! We love you!!!

grandma k said...

Happy Mother's Day to all who reads this blog.This is a special day for us all.Yes DeAnn You are fortunate to have such dirty boys who love the outdoors. Happy Mother's Day to my daughters and Daughters-in-laws,

elaine said...

Happy Mothers Day to all of you too!!! Keep up the good work with the boys DeAnn.

Love you Mom!!! Miss you!!

Kelly R said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day!! Glad I was able to spend it with you and the family!! Love you! Tell the boys I really enjoyed my cards and that I have my rose in a vase of water!!