Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Congrats to Chelsea!

She graduated from 8th grade last night. She looked so pretty...but I have no pictures to share. Mom sent me these from earlier in the week. Chelsea's having her party tomorrow. Steve always used to make the kids' birthday cakes. This year Chelsea wanted a pink and purple cake...so here it is in the making.


She wanted polka dots like I used on Mallory's baptism cake...and Steve always makes it personal around the edges. From what I can gather...it looks like Chelsea helps with the pigs...or scoops poop ??, plays ball (softball and volleyball) and rides with Steve in his semi. She's definitely a farm girl...haha! Job well done Steve...now I have to mention the spelling...leave it to me! I'm thinking that there were 3 people in on the decorating of this cake and not one of them knew how to spell CongraTulations...how could any you make it past 8th grade without knowing that! Just kidding...for as many times as that word gets misspelled it needs to be changed.
Just a photo Mom had on her camera from the other day...the boys were all sitting together on the chair watching cartoons. (Maddox, Rhett, and Gavin)
Chelsea, we are very proud of you and wish you luck in High School next year! Love you!

4 comments:

Kelly R said...

I just love the fact that Steve beautifies those cakes. I never really pictured it until now! Thanks for the pic!! That is just the coolest Steve!!

Congrats Chelsea!! Moving on up!!! Enjoy it because it goes fast! Nice choice on the cake, you know if I have another girl I'll have to keep Chelsea in mind, don't you think?? Wink, Wink

grandma k said...

Steve has such hidden talents. He does do a good job, believe it or not!!!!Maybe that is another business he needs to get into. We love him and as you can see Chelsea thinks he is A o.k. There is quite a bond between them.

cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION. Sorry I missed graduation and the party. I love the cake. It is perfect for you. I can't believe that you are going to be in high school already. Love you Chelsea!

malloryy☆ said...

congrats chels...n kelly i like the comment ha