Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Ervan!

Happy birthday to my brother-in-law...the one who gave me my first REAL spanking...as a joke yet left welts on my rear and had me in tears. I guess I hadn't had many before that. Besides he was the meanest dad ever...little did I know that he was just being a good one.

Who knew this guy could be so mean!

This photo was taken the night that he was hanging some shelves for us in Gavin's room. The two of them got "caught" jumping on the bed! (Gavin's in mid-jump)

From Maddox: Happy Birthday to Ervan and...and...I like you playing with me...and can we t.p. you again...that was fun! I love Ervan a LOT!

From Gavin: Dear Ervan, I like it when you let me drive your tractor and when you let me bring your old toys to our house to play with!

One more thing from both of them: Be sure to eat lots of flies on your cake and ice cream since you like them so much! YUCK!

We love you Ervan and hope you have had a great birthday!

6 comments:

ervan said...

Thank you guys. I really like the music you picked out for me. I had to laugh when I heard it.

Gavin and Maddox---My ice cream was really good. I only had one fly on it though. I can't wait until this summer when there are more flies out. I'll share them with you then.

elaine said...

Happy Birthday Ervan!!! Just curious ... who typed your blog comment for you because I don't see any words that are spelled wrong?? Or did you use that handy dandy dictionary that DeAnn gave you many many years ago?? Hope you had a good one!!

Kocher Family said...

Happy birthday Ervan! Hope you had a great day!

grandma k said...

Happy Birthday, Ervan. Did anyone else sing to you? You'll miss me when I'm gone. enjoy your Dilly Bars. Have a good one.

justin said...

Happy Birthday Dad!! Thanks for the dilly bars grandma.

malloryy said...

happy late bday ervan