Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Do-Do!

This is a belated wish for my niece, Jordan...from Sunday! Happy Sweet 16 girl! I was just reminiscing and remembered Maddox's attempt to say Jo-Jo when he first started talking and we ended up with Do-Do!


Jordan and Mallory at our wedding in '00
Gavin and Jordan...not sure what's going on here...Poor Jordan!
Jordan giving Maddox a taste of her candy...I'm thinking it was licorice
Jordan and I at her confirmation. I'm her Godmother. This is Jordan and Taylor before prom this year...all dolled up...beautiful girls!
Happy Birthday Jordan! It looks like we'll be seeing you this weekend. Lots of love....Hope you had a Happy Birthday without us!

4 comments:

mom said...

Happy belated birthday Jordan!!! I can't believe my 'baby girl' is 16. Where did all of those years go? No matter what, you will always be my baby girl! Love you bunches!!!

grandma k. said...

And Jordan, you'll always be one of my little girls too. We are very proud of you.

cindy said...

Happy birthday again Jordan!!! I enjoyed spending time with you over the weekend and watching you play ball. I was very impressed with your pitching!! Good luck in your tournament this week. Love You!!!

malliryy☆ said...

happy bday again jordan! (:
we realy need to hang soon!!!
love ya<3