Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Congratulations Taylor!

We wanted to send out an early WooHoo to you! Our next couple days are going to be full and I wanted to make sure you knew that we're going to be thinking of you Friday night. We would love to be there and hear your speech...we definitely expect to hear it via video later on. I cannot believe you're graduating from High School...I still remember subbing for your class when you were in 2nd grade. It was my first day subbing ever or at least one of my first...and I'm pretty sure it was chaos. I don't remember much other than your little smile looking up at me...so proud I was your teacher. Now look at you all grown up...can't wait to have you closer to home!

Here are just a few photos from your party last weekend. We were glad to be there with you!

Taylor and Jordan with their Great Grandma Tate
The little boys playing b-ball with the big boys
Enjoying the fire pit
Maddox giving Taylor her card...so proud of his dance that he danced during our entire wal-mart trip. We were getting some funny looks!
Love you Tay....so proud of you!

3 comments:

cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS TAYLOR!!!! It will be nice having you closer to Newton. It is hard to believe you are ready for college. I am confident you will do great in college. I am very proud of you!!!

How did your speech go? Were you nervous?

grandma k said...

Taylor, you did a super job on your speech at your graduation ceremony last night. I was so proud of you and so glad I was there. It was well worth the trip, and I'm sure Kathy enjoyed it also. It gave her a chance to visit with you and Jordan without so many people around as we have on our holiday get-to-gethers.

taylor said...

thank you guys!! sorry i haven't been able to get on here for a while. but in case you all haven't heard...i basically rocked my speech :) ha. i'm so excited to be closer to all of you next year!