Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do I have to AGAIN? (updated)

I gained again...knew that I would. I actually gained less than I thought I would. Only up .4 lbs.

We went to my niece, Taylor's, graduation party in Indiana this weekend. Lots and lots of good food...need I say more!

Now, to see how Mom does. She was there too...I have proof!

Ahhh...PRICELESS...that look is priceless! What's that in your hand...could it be a cookie? I think I might see TWO more on that plate...hmmm...let's see how weigh-in goes for you tomorrow. Totally kidding...if only someone would've taken photos of my plate and my trips to the food table and my snacks on the ride home!

In case you're wandering why we give Mom such a hard time...she loves every moment of it! Don't you Mom!

Update: This just in...Mom gained...2.4 lbs. It's not shocking...neither was my gain. We're going to get back on track this week!!!

My goal is to lose 6 more lbs. by June 30th...keep in mind we'll be driving to Wyoming the last two weeks in June and I plan to run Nick's Race on the 28th as long as we are back by then. Hopefully that will keep me focused while I'm on vacation!

Mom's goal is to make it to her 20 lb. goal by July 7th which means losing 5.8 lbs by then. Please pray for her! (She asked that I add that!)

4 comments:

Kelly R said...

Don't get down, you have a 10 mile walk coming up this weekend!! I am sure you will work any and all snacks you have consumed!!!

Cindy B said...

It is ok DeAnn!!! You can do it!!! You are doing so well!! I gained .4lbs this week as well....it is ok! We'll do better next week!! I saw you at the "FREE" movies today!!! Did you enjoy it? I don't think I really liked that movie...IGOR..what name! LOL!! Good luck DeAnn and mom!! You can both do it!!!

grandma k said...

I don't know what to say---except that I wasn't good last week. Too many strawberries not fixed right and of course those ---- cookies, plus lots of everything else. As everyone can see, the girls don't let me get by with anything and does not know how to keep a secret.And that camera is everywhere all the time. I'm going to show them I will make my goal!!!!

cab said...

Show them Jeanette and lets see the camera on you then . Better have it pointed right in your face as you reach that 20 lb. lose. Hope the news media will get that big smile on your face than when you jump off that scales. I CAN SEE IT NOW & YOU CAN DO IT.