Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aint nothin' But A Hound Dog!

This post is for my niece, Jordan, who a couple years ago bought this Elvis shirt when she went on a school trip to Graceland. She was nice enough to buy a souvenir for the boys (with her parents' money) Gavin refused to wear it for the longest time, but now Maddox has taken a liking to it. Tonight Maddox decided to wear a jammie shirt to bed...typically, the boys wear undies to bed. It helps that when you wear it you get to dance on Mom and Dad's bed while Elvis is cranked up in the background.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Rock on Maddox!

Anonymous said...

that my Maddox!!!!

Anonymous said...

My first time doing this was not very good. I need more practice. I hope you were jumping high on Mommy and Daddy's bed. Have fun!!!!
I love you, Grandma K.

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt Maddox!!! DeAnn - Maybe you should also do a blog on Grandma Kocher using her 'AWESOME' Elvis thimble that Jordan got for her from Graceland. ha ha!

DeAnn said...

I forgot all about the thimble...Jordan is so thoughtful. She (or should I say you and Brent) bought a little something for everyone, didn't she.