Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One more week...

and Gavin will be in Kindergarten. It's hard to believe, but in another week it will be a reality. We are headed to Holiday World tomorrow morning (Wednesday). We thought we'd take off and do something before he starts. Larry's been working so much lately that we haven't had a chance to get away for a while, so we're looking forward to it.


I decided to post this video of Gavin and a few of his friends at their preschool graduation. I actually had two videos to share, but they're lengthy and this was my favorite of the two songs. Gavin really got into the songs at graduation. He's had numerous programs for Christmas, Spring Concert....and never a performance quite like this. In case you don't know what he looks like, just listen for the loudest child. That's our Gavin! Gotta love him.

American Idol, here we come!

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

DeAnn,
I am just now getting a chance to check out your blog after you left a comment on my 100th post. I've had a super busy week, but have been looking forward to coming over for a visit! I'm so glad I did! You have a great blog! I'm sure we could relate on many levels as the mommy of boys... :) Your 2 our so cute! They look like they keep you busy too. :)
Thanks again for stopping by my blog. Your comment meant alot to me.

Lori said...

Gavin's such a great kid. His light will always shine.