Friday, August 1, 2008

Swirly Time!

First of all a big THANKS goes out to Amanda Martin for giving our blog an award! You can see what she wrote about us at her blog by clicking here. I'm in the process of deciding who to give this award to, so in the meantime....

I decided to try something new. I haven't posted any video footage of the excitement that goes on at our household yet. So, here it goes! This is Maddox after getting his first and only SWIRLY. You'll have to watch to find out what he did to deserve it. I'd hate to see what would happen if he did something really bad. (By the way, I had nothing to do with it)

PS. Mom, before playing the video you'll want to scroll down to Larry's Spot (The music playlist) and hit the pause button to stop the background music so you can hear the video. I thought I'd save a phone call :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

good lord Larry I not sending my kids over anymore! They warned me about you! Patton thinks it is pretty funny. He says sorry. I asked him if he wanted his head in the toilet and he said no with a big grin!

Aubrey said...

Sounds like something the Larry I know would have done!!

hncfarley said...

Nice parenting skills. Sure hope it works on the Farley boys! Ross saw the video and started asking questions.

DeAnn said...

It seems this video has sparked a lot of questions from the kiddos.
After I posted it, Larry thought maybe people would think he was a bad parent...I ensured him that no one could possibly think that.