Thursday, August 21, 2008

Check out this belly!

Sorry Kelly! I have nothing to post...no pictures to share at this point. So, I guess that means that this baby girl gets the spotlight (I guess that includes you for now).

Kelly, Debbie, and I went shopping on Sunday in Evansville and made a stop at Motherhood Maternity. Kelly tried on one of the "bellies" they had to give moms an idea of what size they'll eventually be. So, here is what Kelly will look like!! Oh, did we have some good laughs!

In reality this is Kelly's real tummy at 23 weeks. She did not purchase this shirt...she said it was a little too amish-looking for her. Debbie and I thought it was cute, but she's not into the poofy sleeves. I know one thing. I wish I was this cute when I was pregnant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure looks like triplets to me.Wouldn't you be blessed????Kind of scary, isn't it? But you will be a cute mommy in whatever you put on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeanette!!! Better not be triplets or we are going to have to do lots of remodeling already!!!!